Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our ministries offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community.
Participants of Hitting the Mark training are taught Biblical truth, engaging their hearts and promoting a comprehensive approach to evangelizing and discipling young people from age two through age 18.
Hitting the Mark training is a highly interactive time of learning, application and planning that will…
1. Create passionate, committed advocates for your Awana ministry.
2. Prepare your church representatives to effectively run your club.
3. Equip your church representatives to teach Getting Started to your leaders.
What is the Cost?
· $600 for up to three people per church
· $75 for each additional person up to a total of 6 per church
· $125 per person for existing churches
· Participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging
What does the cost of the training include?
· Two and a half days of practical, fun, Bible-based training for up to three people
· Up to three more people can attend for an additional fee.
· High-quality participant and instructor manuals for training leaders
· Sample curriculum from each Awana club
· Library of ministry resources valued at over $300
· All meals during the training.
Who should attend the training?
Three representatives from your church:
· One staff/leadership person
· One or more representatives that have an interest in children’s ministry
· One or more representatives that is a proven trainer and is willing and able to train other leaders when they return to your church.